Carpets in India can be traced long back to the 11th century when the Muslims came from the West. Each carpet has an exquisite distinction to it because of how each one of them is made. A carpet is created on a loom using needle felts hand-knotted by the pile injected into a backing material called tufting and flat woven by hooking wool or cotton through the interconnection of durable fabric or its embroidered all over. In any care, a lot of effort and dedication is put into every single carpet that you buy for your house or organization.
What happens when such a marvelous piece of work is spoiled just because your kids were playing around and did not see that their drink is on your beautiful carpet? Are you scared of such scenarios and are always on alert mode? Don’t worry! TechSquadTeam brings to you carpet cleaning in Bhubaneswar where we make cleaning your carpet a hassle-free and relaxed task for you. All you need to do is go to our website www.techsquadteam.com or call us on 07795001555 and book an appointment and just relax. Our cleaners visit your house and take care of your carpet for you on your schedule.
But you should also have a good idea of what exactly are the different methods used by us for your personalized carpet as different carpets require different cleaning methods. Let’s discuss the various methods of carpet cleaning in the market:
- Hot Water Extraction Cleaning – Also called as steam carpet cleaning. In this type of cleaning, normally, cleaning solvents are applied on the stained top, then the carpet is scrubbed with a brush and then it is rinsed. After a short duration when the cleaning agent settles in, the carpet is cleaned by a carpet cleaning equipment to thoroughly rinse out the cleaning solvent and finally left to dry. Hot water extraction cleaning technique uses high-pressure hot water to dissolve the dirt in the carpet by scouring the carpet fiber.
- Bonnet Cleaning – It is a method where only the surface of the carpet is cleaned using a heavy-duty motorized machine spinning pad that absorbs dirt from the carpet top only by being immersed in cleaning solvents. As the machine only cleans the top of the carpet, the dirt is still left out beneath the carpet and comes back to the surface within a short time. It also causes the accumulation of chemical residue in the carpet as both the dirt and the applied chemicals are pushed down by the machine into the carpet.
- Carpet Shampooing – This technique was popular until encapsulation has not been introduced. This method is used to clean heavily soiled carpets however the high amount of wet foam being left behind made the carpet stick and took a long time to dry off.
- Encapsulation – In this method, synthetic detergent is used as a base that crystalizes into powder when dried off. Loosened dirt particles also turn into powder along with the chemical foam and can simply be vacuumed or brushed off the carpet. This technique has been appreciated at all levels. Even the environmentalists have approved this kind of method as it uses less chemical residue in comparison to carpet shampooing.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning – This method has gained popularity and approval from many leading carpet manufacturers as this is one of the latest and effective cleaning technologies in the market as of today and it does not even require drying time. Here, a motorized counter rotating brush machine opens up the carpet fibers and applies cleaning compounds or powder into the bottom of the carpet. This allows the compound to settle inside and results in thorough deep cleaning. Mostly the cleaning compound is made of bio degradable materials that work like micro sponges that absorb the dirt and removed at the end of the cleaning process.